We know it’s not fall quite yet, but we’re in the fall mood & this dish will sure be a staple in our prepped meals no doubt! Introducing to you a new recipe that we’re calling: Teriyaki Ground Turkey Skillet! You guys know we’re all about easy & simple recipes with few ingredients! This recipe only calls for less than 5! So without further a-do, here’s how to make this quick & tasty meal below:
•1 pound of lean ground Turkey
•2 sliced bell peppers
•1-2 cups mushrooms
•any seasoning to taste— I used Himalayan salt and garlic.
•1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
(You could also add onions, zucchini, or any other veggie you like!)
- using a nonstick skillet, cook your lean ground Turkey all the way through
- add garlic salt and Himalayan to your meat
- add hour chopped up veggies
- pour in teriyaki sauce and mix well with meat and veggies
- continue to cook till veggies are soft
- take off heat, let cool & enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Let us know if you try it! Stay tuned for more recipes like this coming soon!