Who loves hot wings or Buffalo wings? You’re in for a treat if you do! This recipe is so simple and tastes just like Buffalo wings just without all the added sugars, oils and fats! Add these pieces to a salad or pair it with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!
- pack of chicken breasts (If your chicken breasts are frozen make sure they thaw before prepping)
- wing sauce (pictured below is what was used for this recipe)
- salt and garlic seasoning
- preheat oven to 400 degrees & cut up chicken breasts into small pieces
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or any type of oil and cook chicken in skillet on stove until brown
- line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray
- place cooked chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle on salt and garlic seasoning
- pour Buffalo wing sauce over the chicken (can even add some blue cheese or mozzarella shredded cheese to melt on top)
- Bake in oven uncovered for about 20-25 mins
- serve on top of salad or with your favorite side dishes
For more simple and easy recipes check out our “Recipes” category tab on our blog!!