Hey travel fam! If you’re new to Fit for Flight, and just started following us on our Instagram @Fit_ForFlight, you’ll quickly find out we love using the supplement brand GHOST Lifestyle (use code BESEEN fo 20% off). As flight attendants with careers always on the go, we like providing quick and simple recipes to meal prep at home and take on our trips. That’s why we love using GHOST protein powder to make our favorite – waffles – and we’ve perfected our recipe many of times over, down to just using 3 ingredients!! Ghost Protein Waffles are easy to make with the DASH mini waffle maker which you can find at Target or Amazon. . . and we posted it below along with the recipe!
- 1 scoop of GHOST protein powder (Our favorite is the Chocolate Cereal Milk Vegan Protein)
- 1 egg (of you can even use just the egg whites)
- H2O (add a little water at a time, to keep a thick enough consistency; if you make it too watery, you can always add 1/2 a scoop of protein)
- **Can add a 1/2 tsp of baking powder or 1/4 tsp baking soda to add some fluffiness to your waffles**
- Crack an egg in a bowl
- Mix in your protein powder
- Slowly add a little water at a time and mix until thick enough consistency but not watery
- spray the DASH mini waffle maker with cooking spray on both sides (( Don’t forget to spray before each “waffle” or it will stick))
- drop a big spoonful of batter onto the DASH mini maker, you don’t need to worry if you fill the entire area of the waffle maker
- wait until the DASH mini maker waffle starts to rise and your waffle will be done
- top with fruit, or peanut butter or we like using Smucker’s sugar free syrup!