- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 whole LIME
- 2 TBSP Thai Chili Sauce
- Garlic salt & cayenne pepper for flavor
- Dice your chicken into smaller pieces
- Place in skillet that’s sprayed with PAM / Olive Oil on medium heat
- Cut lime up into 4 wedges
- Squeeze 2 of the lime wedges over the chicken
- Once the chicken is halfway cooked, add the honey, seasonings, and Thai Chili Sauce
- Squeeze 1 more lime wedge onto chicken and cook till it’s browning/done.
- For leftovers: place leftover chicken in Tupperware and squeeze last lime wedge on top of chicken to keep it tender!
Like this recipe? Let us know and share on your Instagram! Tag @Fit_ForFlight