This is a quick And delicious way to roast up some greens; especially as the colder months are coming! Here’s the recipe for our Parmesan roasted Brussel sprouts below:
- 1-2 bags of Brussel sprouts (we like to buy them fresh from the produce section)
- Olive oil, 1TBSP-2TBSP
- Garlic Salt
- preheat oven to 400 degrees (If you like them extra crispy!)
- cut your Brussel sprouts in half and lay them on a tray sprayed with olive oil (we like to use tin foil on top of the Tray for easy cleanup!)
- drizzle your Olive oil on top of the sprouts
- dash with garlic salt and dill
- dash on as much Parmesan as your heart desires!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or check to see if they are browning/ turning crispy and then they are good to take out!
Like this recipe? Let us know and share on your Instagram! Tag @Fit_ForFlight