Who’s up for some ‘dairy-free’ chicken Alfredo pizza? Yep! This pizza was made with dairy-free homemade Alfredo sauce, and is easy to make whenever you’re in a pizza-kinda-mood! For all the pizza lovers, you’re def gonna wanna try this!! Here’s the Macros & recipe below:
MACROS PER 1 SLICE: Calories 252/ Fat 5g / Carbs 30g / Protein 21g
- 2-3 cups chopped, baby spinach
- 3/4 cup Diced Tomato
- 1 container shredded Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Dairy free Cream Cheese (Kite Hill)
- 1/4 cup, Silk Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 lb Italian Pizza Dough **I used the pre-made Italian pizza dough from Publix, but any kind should work!
- 8 oz Boneless Chicken Cutlets
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Roll out pizza dough onto non-stick pizza pan & place pizza in oven for 5-10 minutes or till LIGHTLY brown
- Take out and let sit.
- Cook your chicken in a non-stick skillet. You can add salt & pepper if you’d like for seasoning.
- Chop up your veggies- spinach, tomatoes.
- Make your Alfredo sauce: In a microwaveable bowl, combine your dairy-free cream cheese, butter, Almond Milk, garlic and parmesan cheese – and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until it’s melted and a thick texture
- Pour sauce evenly onto pizza, making sure it is spread even to the outside edges
- Add your shredded cheese, veggies & chicken on top
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes or till cheese looks melted and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into 8 slices and ENJOY!
Like this recipe? Let us know and share on your Instagram! Tag @Fit_ForFlight