We don’t know about you guys, but we LOOOOoooooove us some guacamole! Of course, there’s nothing like ordering it with chips and salsa at a restaurant, but we feel like this recipe comes pretty dang close! Here’s our easy-peasy, LIME- squeezy recipe to making your own guac at home!
- 4-5 soft, avocados (It’s best to wait till they are a little mushy to make your guac!)
- 1 whole lime
- 1-2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup white or purple diced onion **optional if you don’t like onions**
- 1 TBSP Garlic (or you can use pre-made chopped garlic/garlic paste)
- 2 tsp cayanne pepper
- Add in some hot sauce and 1-2 spoonfuls jalapenos if you want it spicy
- Throw in a dash of garlic salt and pepper
- Place ALL ingredients into a mixing bowl and mash until your avocados are mashed up without any large chunks.
- Taste test a spoonful and decide if you want to add more spicy-ness with hot sauce or jalapeños!
- Serve with chips, sliced bell peppers, or other veggies for dipping!
- Pair with a skinny marg and you’ve got yourself a little “healthier” fiesta! ENJOY!
Like this recipe? Let us know and share on your Instagram! Tag @Fit_ForFlight