Summer is upon us and there’s something refreshing about a delicious salad with fruits and fresh cut veggies! We created this recipe that’s is so simple and easy to make for dinner, a party or just to enjoy for a healthy lunch! Recipe is posted below! This recipe below is tailored to about 4 people; but you can double the recipe for parties.
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 block of Goat cheese, Feta or Mozzarella (Mozzarella was used for this recipe)
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Chop up your cucumbers into smaller pieces (cut in slices, then cut in half and then cut the halves in half)
- Slice 1/2 of your pack of strawberries
- In a large bowl mix cucumbers, strawberries and 1/2 of your pack of blueberries together
- Add in your desired cheese (about 1/2 a block)
- To make the dressing mix together:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 c red wine vinegar
- 3 table spoons of lemon juice
- 2 table spoons of honey
- 2 tsp salt (this recipe used pink Himalayan salt)
- Couple shakes of pepper
6. Add dressing to fruit and cucumbers, mix it all up and Bon Appetite!
** For Protein you can add chicken or shrimp and it’s still tasty!