Think you can’t have pizza and make progress in your fitness journey?
Not here! We came up with a super, delicious flat bread pizza that’s high in protein and only takes 7 minutes to make! The macros for our particular one we made are as follows with the ingredients we used, but feel free to add any toppings you’d like!
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded mozzarella
- 1cup arugula or spinach
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 serving hormel turkey pepperoni
- 1 FlatOut brand pizza bread
*Macros: 450 calories / 34g carbs / 13g fats (this would be less without feta of course) / 48g protein (due to the fat free mozzarella) Note** You could also add chicken or any protein source.
- Set oven to 375 degrees
- Place flatbread in oven for two minutes
- Take flatbread out after 2 minutes
- Prepare your toppings
- Layer on sauce, cheese, arugula , pepperoni and place back in oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted or until crust looks golden to your liking.
- Take out of oven, let cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
- You can cut the flat bread in half and save half for later or eat whole thing for a meal
Like this recipe? Let us know and share on your Instagram! Tag @Fit_ForFlight